Monday, March 22, 2010

thought bubbles...

one of my new years' resolutions is to make a stronger attempt to finish projects/ tasks that i start. i challenged myself to this resolution because i tend to find myself with countless pending projects/ ideas that sometimes don't quite get finished. i have to confess- i haven't been very successful. i'm beginning to think its due to the fact that i have constant thought bubbles popping up all around me throughout my day. if you were to look at my desk, planner, or sketchbook- there are post-it notes and doodles scattered everywhere...thinking that one day i'll get to them. yeah right.


to sum it up- in response to a
good friend's post [suzanne cabrera]- i would say i am very much a chronic project starter who enjoys the process the most [even though the results are just as rewarding] because the process is where the learning takes place. i enjoy learning new ways to take on a project and feel that as each project passes- a new story is written.

No comments: